Why Comment On This Blog?
As I sit and do some research for Twitter marketing strategies, it struck me to reach out and say a personal Hi to everyone who reads, learns, comments and yes … even disagrees with the information I publish on this blog.
Thank YOU for reading!
… I also wanted to remind you how to leave comments about my posts. Just below the title of each post, you will see “Add Comment” – the last words listed there. All you need to do is to click on the link and you will be taken to a form where you can leave your question or comment.
Why would you want to leave a comment?
1. If you feel passionately about a topic or piece of content, then let your voice be heard, it only takes 10-15 seconds
2. You can get your questions answered; this is a great (and free) way to ask me questions about search engine optimization, internet business building, website development, or just about anything you want. I’ll typically post a reply within 24-hours (often within the hour).
3. By leaving a comment on my blog, you get to post your name and website, and if someone sees your comment (I get hundreds of readers each day), they will often click on your name which will go to your website and you get some free traffic … your welcome!
BTW: your email doesn’t get published or sent to anyone but me.
4. Link love: I have made this a DOFOLLOW blog, so when you leave your website address with an anchor text, Google will pick up on it.
Most of all, by leaving comments you help guide how much and the type of information I continue to share through our blog.
So, thanks again for reading, and I hope to see more of your comments over the next few days.
More DoFollow resources:
- DoFollow Directory: followlist.com
- The Ultimate Do Follow Blog List with High Pagerank
- List of DoFollow Blog Services (Squidoo)
- DoFollow Digg Clone
- DoFollow Blogs List With High PR
- List of Do Follow Blogs For SEO Fellows
- DoFollow search engine: CommentHunt.com
- DoFollow search engine: Followtopia
- The DoFollow Search Engine That Works: seopositions.net/dofollow
- DoFollow Blog List from Tricia’s Musings
Add DoFollow to your blog:
It looks like one size does not fit all. Some might be good at finding something like “wedding or bridal blogs” and another of the dofollow sites might be good at finding something like “auto racing” or sports or game blogs. By all means try them all out and see which one gives you good results for your specific niche. Steve Shearer
Update 08/07/2010: Comments for this post are closed.