WordPress is a dynamic publishing tool for managing website content. Search engine-friendly, it features clean permalink structure, categorical configuration, support for tagging, and plugin software programs that can extend the capabilities of your website. With WordPress, you get a complete and versatile WYSIWYG editor so you can add and change images, videos, and text without having to know HTML or programming. With WordPress, you can have an easy-to-edit website and/or blog.
- 19 percent of the web now uses the WordPress platform
- 66 percent of those sites and blogs are in English
- Monthly pageviews for all WordPress sites in 2013 are over 4 billion
WordPress is the simplest, and easiest CMS platform to learn and use. You wont need any technical knowledge to operate and use it, and it provides a user friendly environment to viewers.
- It offers many tools to change and modify the look, design, and functionality of your website.
- Its free and open source software lots of professionals are working on it!
- Adding a blog to your website is very easy in WordPress. Most web hosts offer a one-click WordPress install.
- WordPress is favored by Google as its very SEO friendly; websites published through WordPress are easily found by Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines.
- WordPress is safe. It offers online security to your website and blog by plug-ins that helps in making a site or blog safer.
- WordPress has a built-in user registration system that (if you choose) can allow people to register and maintain profiles and leave authenticated comments on your blog.
- WordPress provides the facility to customize your website or blog very quickly, and you can install plug-ins easily. Plug-ins help in adding functions like shortcodes, special styling, maps, and all sorts of applications. And most of these are FREE.