This phase includes all efforts that are performed within the boundaries of your website
- Optimizing Pages For Keywords: We will optimize your web pages for the selected keywords, following the rule of one to three keyword phrase per page. The end result will determine how a search engine robot (also known as a “Spider” or “Crawler”) will actually see and rank your website, taking several factors into consideration.
- Meta Tag Composition: WDBS will create or adjust the meta TITLE & DESCRIPTION tags for each of the optimized pages. Keyword tags are best not used they can be detrimental.
- Google Sitemap: WDBS will generate a Google sitemap file for your website, ensuring proper crawling and maximum indexing of your pages, then submit it to Google.
- Add New Content Pages: We may need to provide your website with quality fresh SEO content an extra fee may apply.
- Website Structural Analysis: We will analyze the structure of your website and identify potential problems, examine the coding and the design from an optimization perspective. Recommendations will be suggested for using best practices that apply (could be extra charge).
- Website Usability Assessment: WDBS will asses the user experience on your website and identify potential problems. We will take into account user interface aspects, ease of navigation, copy writing issues, and overall look & feel impression. We will provide recommendations based on best practices that apply to your specific case.
- Website Quality Report: We will check your website for variety of errors and problems (broken links, missing ALT attributes, etc.) and will repair or replace everything that needs to be fixed.